Guaranteed Termite Control & Prevention in Central Florida
Termites can cause billions of dollars of structural damage, so whether your want to protect your home from these dangerous pests or suspect you might already be hosting a termite infestation, Deans Services can protect your home with our professional termite treatment in Florida.
We have over 30 years of experience in the pest control industry, our team of experienced termite exterminators will provide the following services:
- A free, no-strings-attached quote to make sure we are transparent about our termite protection plan cost.
- First, we'll visit your home and inspect the potential problem area with our termite detection K9s.
- If we find evidence of an infestation, we'll identify the species and implement our high-quality liquid treatments such as Termidor, Premise, and Bora-Care to eliminate the insects.
- From there, we’ll conduct annual inspections, as well as apply a supplemental treatment to the soil around the perimeter of your home as needed for long-term protection.
- Starting at only $183/year, you can protect your home from costly termite damage!
Trust Our $1,000,000 Lifetime Termite Warranty
We are so confident in the effectiveness of our termite detection and treatment that we offer a $1,000,000.00 Lifetime Warranty. You can trust our termite exterminators to get the job done right.
The Most Effective Termite Detection Methods
Here at Deans Services, we make it a priority to stay up-to-date on the newest and most effective trends in the industry to provide you with the best results possible—this is no exception when it comes to our termite services in Florida. We utilize termite-detecting dogs to pinpoint pests hidden behind walls and in structures. Since we began using these dogs over ten years ago, they have been an extremely successful and important part of our program. They have achieved a 94% accuracy rating, something no human alone can duplicate.
30+ Years of Trusted Termite Control
When you choose Deans Services, you’re choosing a pest control company with experience. For more than 30 years, Deans has been the trusted name in your community. We’re also proud of our termite treatment program—one of the most comprehensive and affordable pest programs available in Florida.
Here are just a few of its many benefits:
- Zero Deductible
- Protection against Native and Formosan termites
- Annual inspections and Supplemental Treatments
- Affordable annual renewals
- Multi-service discounts
- Policy Transferable at no charge
Convert To Save Program
As an added bonus, if you already have a termite treatment plan, our Convert to Save program makes it easy to change your current coverage to Deans Services.
After a passing inspection by one of our termite-detecting K9s, Deans will include you in our $1,000,000.00 Retreat/Repair Warranty for as long as you own your home. Also, with each annual inspection, we’ll perform a supplemental treatment around your home. This additional protection means you’ll never need to pay for another full termite treatment again!
Common Types of Termites Took Look Out For in Florida
In Florida, there are several common types of termites that are known to cause damage to structures. These include:
Eastern Subterranean Termites: This is the most common and destructive termite species in Florida. They form large colonies underground and build mud tubes to access above-ground food sources. They primarily feed on wood and cellulose materials, causing significant damage to structures.
Formosan Termites: Formosan termites are an invasive species that build large colonies that can contain millions of individuals. Formosan termites are known for their ability to rapidly cause extensive damage to structures. They also create mud tubes for foraging and can attack living trees.
Drywood Termites: Unlike subterranean termites, they do not require contact with the soil. Drywood termites infest dry wood and do not build mud tubes. They can establish colonies within wooden structures and cause extensive damage over time.
Conehead Termites: Conehead termites are an invasive species that was first discovered in Florida in 2001. They are known for their ability to build large above-ground nests that resemble ant hills. Conehead termites are aggressive and can cause significant damage to wooden structures.
It's important to note that termite infestations can vary depending on the region within Florida. If you suspect a termite infestation in your home or property, contact our licensed termite inspectors immediately to assess the situation and recommend appropriate treatment options.
For more insights, read our guide to learn more about how to identify termite swarmers.
Signs of Termite Colonies
It is important to be aware of the signs of termites in order to protect your home from costly damage. Some common warning signs include:
- Sightings of flying termites, also referred to as swarmers, which are typically active during the spring and early summer.
- Mud tubes built by subterranean termites on the outside walls of your home.
- Wood that is damaged or hollowed out from the inside.
- Buckling paint or wallpaper resulting from termite damage.