Here at Deans Services, we make it a priority to stay up-to-date on the newest and most effective trends in the industry to provide you with the best results possible. This is no exception when it comes to our termite control in Florida. We utilize termite-detecting dogs to pinpoint pests hidden behind walls and in structures. Since we began using these dogs over ten years ago, they have been an extremely successful and important part of our program. They have achieved a 94% accuracy rating, something no human alone can duplicate.
Our Pest Control Packages
$1,000,000 Lifetime Warranty
If we detect termite activity in your home, we will implement the most effective treatments possible, including the use of high-quality liquid treatments such as Termidor, Premise, and Bora-Care. We are so confident in the effectiveness of our termite detection and treatment that we offer a $1,000,000.00 Lifetime Warranty. You can trust our exterminators to get the job done right.
How does Dean Protect Your Home Against Termites?
- First, we'll visit your home and inspect the potential problem area with our termite detection K9s.
- If you do indeed have termites, we'll identify the species and implement the most effective treatment to eliminate the infestation.
- From there, we’ll conduct annual inspections, as well as apply a supplemental treatment to the soil around the perimeter of your home as needed for long-term protection.
- Starting at only $165/year, you can protect your home from costly termite damage!
30+ Years of Trusted Termite Control
When you choose Deans Services, you’re choosing a company with experience. For more than 30 years, Deans has been the trusted name in your community. We’re also proud of our termite protection program — one of the most comprehensive and affordable programs available in Florida. Here are just a few of its many benefits:
- Zero Deductible
- Protection against Native and Formosan termites
- Annual inspections and Supplemental Treatments
- Affordable annual renewals
- Multi-service discounts
- Policy Transferable at no charge
Convert To Save Program
As an added bonus, if you already have a termite treatment plan our Convert to Save program makes it easy to change your current termite coverage to Deans Services.
After a passing inspection by one of our termite-detecting K9s, Deans will include you in our $1,000,000.00 Retreat/Repair Warranty for as long as you own your home. Also, with each annual inspection, we’ll perform a supplemental treatment around your home. This additional protection means you’ll never need to pay for another full termite treatment again! Our expert exterminators offer the following services: