Family-Friendly Pest Control Treatments
Your home is not only one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make—it’s also the place where you should feel the safest and most at peace. If pests are disrupting your life, we can help restore your peace of mind.
Here at Deans Services, we offer professional pest removal and prevention treatments that will get rid of all existing infestations and prevent future ones from occurring. With our help, you can kick pests to the curb and start enjoying your home in no time!
Year-Round Protection Against Common Pests
With our year-round pest control program, we'll make sure common household invaders never get the chance to enter your home. Through recurring inspections and treatments that target the areas household pests live and breed, we'll keep your home protected every month of the year.
Call today and our trained experts will be at your home within 48 hours to protect you and your family from a variety of pests like:
Year-Round Protection Against Common Pests
Deans Services provides exceptional customer service. If you have pests in your home, you want someone you can trust to get rid of bugs and treat your home with care. When you partner with us, you can expect:
- A comprehensive home inspection to identify the pests and the severity of the infestation.
- A customized treatment plan with pest control solutions tailored to address your needs.
- Treatment products that are safe for your children and pets.
- Helpful insights from our pest exterminators to help seal any holes and gaps pests might be using to enter your home.
- Recurring servicing to ensure that critters have not returned.
- Our satisfaction guarantee that includes free re-treatments if pests return between services.
When you choose Deans Services for your pest control needs, not only will we get rid of bugs, but we'll also take the time to answer any questions you may have and thoroughly treat your home as if it was our own. Trust our pest control experts!
Family-Friendly Solutions for Peace of Mind
Your family’s health and well-being are our top priorities when we treat your house for pests. We have families too, so we understand the importance of providing solutions that are hard on bugs, but easy on your children and pets. With our innovative techniques and the use of the most minimally-invasive products, you can have the peace of mind that your home and family are in the hands of the best pest control company in Florida.
Protect Your Family’s Health and Safety
Household pests can cause a variety of issues, ranging from annoyance to potential health hazards. Here are some common problems caused by pest infestations:
- Property damage: Pests like termites, rodents, and carpenter ants can cause significant damage to your property. They may chew through electrical wires, insulation, wooden structures, and furniture, leading to costly repairs.
- Contamination and food spoilage: Pests such as cockroaches, ants, and rodents can contaminate your food and food preparation surfaces with their droppings, urine, and hair. This can lead to foodborne illnesses and food spoilage, forcing you to throw away contaminated items.
- Allergies and respiratory problems: Different types of pests, including cockroaches and rodents, can trigger allergies and worsen respiratory conditions such as asthma. Their droppings, shed skin, saliva, and urine can become airborne and cause allergic reactions when inhaled.
- Disease transmission: Some pests are known to carry and transmit diseases. For instance, rodents can carry hantavirus, salmonella, encephalitis, and leptospirosis.
- Bites and stings: Insects like fleas, spiders, and wasps can bite or sting humans, causing irritation, itching, allergic reactions, and in some cases, severe pain.
- Unpleasant odors: Some pests, such as rodents, can leave behind unpleasant odors due to their urine, droppings, or decaying bodies. These odors can be persistent and difficult to eliminate.
Protect your home and your health with our guaranteed pest control services. With the help of our professional exterminators and our integrated pest management approach, you can get the infestation under control and help protect your family’s health and safety in the process.