Rodent Control and Exclusion
At Deans Services , we want to make sure that you receive a service you’re satisfied with. Whether you’re looking for rodent control or prevention, we have you covered! When you contact us for rodent control in Florida, we will visit your home in 48 hours or less to get you back your peace of mind.
We offer fast relief and long-lasting protection to give you back a rodent-free home. Our professional rodent control services in Central Florida include:
- A comprehensive inspection of your home to assess the rodent infestation.
- A customized treatment plan to get rid of rats, mice, and other rodents.
- EPA-approved methods and treatments that effectively eliminate rodents from your home.
- The installation of rodent bait stations around your property for long-term protection.
- Quarterly inspections and bait replacements until your rodent problem has been completely resolved.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatments.
- Open communication about all aspects of rodent control.
Not only do we offer residential rodent protection, but our rodent control experts also provide commercial rodent control and prevention throughout Central Florida.
Professional Rodent Control in Florida
When rodents invade your home, it can be terrifying. They can chew on electrical wires, dig into your leftover food, leave droppings and urine stains all around your home, eat your pet's food, and spread harmful diseases to you and your family.
As an experienced local pest control company, Deans Services is here to offer quality rodent control and exclusion for your peace of mind. Whether you are dealing with a house mouse or a roof rat infestation, our rodent control in Florida is quick-acting, solving your current rodent problems and preventing additional activity for long-term protection. Our experienced rodent exterminators undergo extensive training and have a plethora of knowledge about various rodents—including rats, mice, and squirrels.
Family-Friendly Rodent Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
Deans Services knows that you deserve service from professionals you can rely on. All of our effective rodent treatments and methods of removal are family-friendly to give you the protection you need without putting you and your family at risk. We believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your health and safety for quality service, so our professional pest control services provide you with eco-friendly treatments that tackle future rodent infestations and keep rodents out for good.
What Attracts Rats and Mice to Your House?
Rodents are everywhere, and they'll make their way into your home if you give them the opportunity. That's why Deans is here to help you get rid of rodents in your home. In many cases, rodents will try to get inside your house because it provides a warm place during the winter months or a cool place in the summer months. If there's food around - like birdseed from feeders outside of your window - then this can draw them in as it is a source of food for them. Other factors include:
- Cracks and holes in your home that they can easily sneak through and gain access to your house.
- Your home is close to other homes that are infested with rodents. This means they are making their way through your yard and into the home you're living in.
- Rodents will naturally live near humans, as we provide them with food (leftovers) and shelter (basements). If there is a place that offers both of these then this increases the chances that rodents may be residing on or around it.
- Any standing water around your yard will attract them.
If you need help identifying ways rodents are getting into your home, contact our team of rat exterminators today to receive tips on rodent-proofing your home.
What are Signs of a Rodent Infestation?
If you suspect that rats or mice might be nesting in your home, look for these common signs of a rodent infestation:
- If you hear noises in your walls or ceiling during the night, this is a good indication that there are rodents hiding somewhere inside.
- Finding droppings, which look like small, black grains of rice, near food sources, in cabinets, beneath the sink, or in the attic or crawlspace.
- The droppings, urine, and nests can also cause you to start noticing a strange odor. Depending on the extent of the infestation, it may be hard to identify exactly where the smell is coming from.
- If you see gnaw marks on your furniture or food boxes this is a clear sign they are in your home and looking for food.
- Pets notice other animals by their scent and movement, likely before you would. With their incredible senses, they can potentially alert you to an infestation of some kind, though it may be another type of pest infestation.
If you suspect a mouse or rat infestation, contact our team of rodent exterminators now.